A New Era in Security and Automation
Smoke Detector – Multi-functional (Smoke, Heat, Motion, & Emerge Light)
- Reflective photoelectric sensor to detect smoke from any source, especially smoldering fires
- Rate-of-rise heat detection when temperature exceeds 57.25°C or rises by 8.25°C per minute (optional)
- Auto-calibration every month to re-adjust detection threshold value
- Self-diagnostics function to ensure optimal performance
- Loud 85dB Siren for audio alert
- Wireless for easy and flexible installation
- Randomized supervision signals to check system integrity
- Built-in PIR motion detects movements and supports scene creation (optional)
- Built-in Emergency light to provide visual alerts (optional)
- Built-in Temperature sensor measures environment temperature (optional)
- Alarm silence button to quiet nuisance alarms
- Excellent stability with high sensitivity
- Extensive RF range and fast speed data transmission
- LED status indicators for visual notification
- Low battery detection
- Suitable for residential and commerical premises
Multi-functional wireless smart smoke detector with powerful functions, the SD-29 series is designed to protect your family against potential fire hazards, and build a more comfortable lifestyle. This series was crafted from the belief that sensor should have multiple functions and abilities, thus a unique feature of SD-29 is the optional built-in PIR motion sensor, temperature sensor, and/or emergency light. With its small and streamlined design, it will be a seamless addition to your home décor and give you a peace of mind.
SD-29 optional built-in PIR motion sensor detects movements to create custom scenes to light up the hallway in the middle of the night or help users save energy. SD-29 optional built-in temperature sensor reports temperature and notifies users when there is a sudden fluctuation of temperature. The SD-29 optional built-in emergency light can further provide visual alarm alerts and notifications.
SD-29 utilizes the latest reflective photoelectric sensor and advanced microprocessor to deliver optimum performance in detecting fire and rate-of-rise heat detection. When it comes to safety, there is no room for compromise.