A New Era in Security and Automation
VESTA hybrid Alarm
SKU: Hybrid Panel-3-23/45-AC110/240V
- Hybrid Security System supports zone expansion by integrating wired zone expansion modules WEZC-8 and WEZ-12/24, as well as hardwire-to-wireless converter, HWC-1, ensuring flexibility and potential growth of the system.
- WEZ-12/24 supports to add 12/24 wired zones to the system. WEZC-8, enclosed with plastic housing, supports to add 8 wired zones to the system. These options of expansion module provide flexibility when it comes to installation. On the other hands, HWC-1 is designed to convert existing wired security sensors to wireless zones and can be installed anywhere, enabling retrofitting of traditional wired security systems.
- Hybrid Security System incorporates ZigBee or Z-Wave devices to create an integrated, comprehensive smart automation system, able to adapt to your lifestyle habits and enhance security. Thermostats, lights, shutters, and electronic appliances can be turned on/off according to temperature settings, customized schedule/scenes, and/or security status. You can easily tailor the Hybrid Security Gateway’s services to meet your needs anytime, anywhere via smartphone app and web browser.
- Hybrid Security System can integrate whole-premise energy meters to report how much electricity the entire household/facility uses and ZigBee/Z-Wave power meter switches to monitor the power consumption of individual home appliances. With this power-saving system you can develop a useful strategy to reduce energy consumption.
- Hybrid Security System utilizes Vesta’s groundbreaking Security@2km Wireless Technology that delivers RF communication range of 2 kilometers (1.5 miles), fast signal transmission, and relentless reliability. A major breakthrough in Vesta’s RF wireless technology has both massively extended the F1 systems’ communication range and bolstered the systems’ reliability. An optimum combination of record-breaking RF range, relentless reliability, and remarkable battery lifetime, the F1-generation systems are ingeniously designed to revolutionize the way you experience security.
- Hybrid Security System can incorporate smoke/heat detectors, water sensors, air quality sensors, panic buttons, light and humidity sensors to protect user’s premises and property from damage cause by fire, heat, water, or air toxins. This round-the-clock monitoring ensures comprehensive prevention of disasters and quick response during emergencies.
- Indoor/outdoor PIR cameras, PIR video cameras, and IP cameras can be incorporated in Hybrid Security System for visual verification and real-time visual monitoring.
- Hybrid Security System can be accessed anytime, anywhere, via Vesta Home 5 web portal or app. Vesta Home 5 enables users to control and manage the system via intuitive interface, as well as receive real-time event reports and view alarm videos/images. Users can have a clear overview of the whole system and have it totally in control all the time.
VESTA’s hybrid control panel is the great launch of the revolutionary intrusion brand, with advanced automation functions and ideal for large businesses or industrial facilities that require high protection and security.
It allows both wired zones and zones via radio F1, with connection to ARC via IP and GPRS. It is compatible with more than 40 Z-wave Plus and Zigbee devices for automatic control of their installation and integration with other manufacturers. It features advanced automation and home automation management functions.
It is important to note that it has 16 zones on the board with the possibility of expansion through zone expanders. It also has great wiring flexibility and selection of resistance values for each zone from the installer platform / APP.
It incorporates an F1 433Mhz radio receiver. It integrates with Dahua IP cameras and allows the programming of up to 100 automation rules. All this with extreme comfort and flexibility in methods of communication of events and photographs with ARC.
- VESTA HYBRID-4G: Hybrid control panel with up to 320 zones with 4G connectivity. IP (Ethernet) and WiFi communications.