A New Era in Security and Automation
Wireless Hardwire Converter Module – Backup Battery Option
- Converts 9 hardwired zones to wireless technology
- Compact and lightweight for easy installation
- Excellent stability with high sensitivity
- 4-pin terminal block for power supply
- 14-pin terminal block for 9 zones
- Tamper protection
- Converts existing hardwired PIR, door contacts, glassbreak sensors, and other 12V security sensors.
- Rechargeable Backup Battery (HWC-1B only)
- LED Indicator
- Ideal for retrofitting existing wired security systems
The HWC-1 hardwire to wireless converter is designed to convert existing wired security sensors to wireless zones, enabling retrofitting of traditional wired security systems. Converting existing wired sensors saves on installation cost, time and materials since there is no need to replace wired devices with individual transmitters and provides homes and businesses with increased convenience and efficient functionality for users.
The HWC-1 will convert a total of 9 wired zones and convert them into 9 wireless zones. The wireless compact module can be mounted next to the security system control panel, allowing for convenient placement and easy installation. It can power existing hardwired PIR motion sensors, door contacts, glassbreak sensors and other 12V security sensors, providing ultimate flexibility and expandability. Not for use with fire or heat sensors. The HWC-1 is ideal for upgrading current hardwired systems or used in new construction installations that have been fitted with hardwired systems.